Please, do not call our Wax Me Too phone for employment information
Why work for Wax Me Too?
- work hours are productive hours...no sitting around waiting for that walk in eyebrow wax
- work by appointment only. Use your free time as you like
- competitive compensation
- fantastic team to back you up!
- build clientele quickly
- a career move, not just a job
- make great money doing what you love
What we are looking for...
- A motivated Utah State Licensed Master Esthetician/Cosmologist who is skilled and loves waxing! Still in school or close to graduating....no problem! We are looking at all applications regardless of experience!
The way we hire...
Fill out this form AND in the comments section please tell us about your waxing/salon experience (we do not need to see other job info that does not apply) and more specifically your brazilian waxing experience.
Tell us which location you are interested in working.
You will be contacted by our manager via text message to schedule a short telephone interview.
TEXT 801-898-0086 and tell us your name, how you heard about us, and let us know that you have sent in an email application. (Ladies, we get so many emails that yours could be easily lost so please let us know that the application has been sent in!)
Qualified applicants will be invited to attend an open interview at Wax Me Too Draper!
Open interviews will be conducted at our Draper or SLC location. We ask that you bring in a model to show us how you can wax!
You will have 5 to 15 minutes to show us your brazilian waxing skills. (it is not necessary to complete a brazilian in 15 minutes...:)
There will be a 10 to 15 minute interview.
You may be asked back for a second interview!
Thanks for applying :)
Tips for interviewing with us:
- read our website and learn more about us
- we use primarily soft wax so be comfortable waxing with soft wax
- you can bring your own wax if you would like
- try not to be nervous, we are pretty funny people and love a good laugh
- know that we sincerely look forward to welcoming new members to our team
- make sure your model (for brazilian) has at least ten days from her last shave